Restrictions on promotion:
The Doctor Danielle affiliate program is intended for affiliates to promote soley through their legitimate and authentic channels of influence. You may not use via paid traffic (including any Facebook or adword campaign), re-targeting, discount and/or coupon site, or any other method in the sole discretion of Doctor Danielle is not in accordance with the letter and spirit of these terms and conditions will result in any commissions so resulting being denied. Such action will also put your continued participation in the Refersion program in jeopardy.
Before promoting Doctor Danielle, please be aware of the following regulations:
Affiliates shall not purchase any keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, Facebook ads, adwords, or any other such identifiers that include the word “Doctor Danielle" or "Dr. Danielle" "Danielle Saunders" or "Dr. Danielle Saunders" and the names of Doctor Danielle products or services, or any variations or misspellings thereof.
Explicitly, this policy includes the following:
1. The commission is not provided for shipping costs or tax. Affiliates commission payouts will be processed on the 1st of every month. Commissions will NOT be paid out until at least 30 days after the date of purchase. For example, if the purchase was made on 10/20/19, then commissions on that purchase will not be paid with the November 1st payout, but instead with the December 1st cycle.
2. Affiliates may not bypass Doctor Danielle pages to generate orders. In other words, no direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages. The customer must see our offer as presented by us prior to landing on the cart. Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement.
3. Affiliates shall NEVER use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are similar to "scam" or "fraud," or paint the Doctor Danielle brand in a negative light.
4. NEVER use any images or videos that affiliates do not own, and are forbidden from using any imagery that would imply any endorsement without written consent from the appropriate parties. Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of the Doctor Danielle products.
5. NEVER purchase domain names based on “Doctor Danielle” or variations, such as “Doctor Danielle's DoctorDanielleTurmeric.com” or “DoctorDanielleOrganics.net” or “www.DoctorDanielleSupplement-reviews.net”
6. Any review page and all creative contained therein must include the word 'REVIEW' in the title, the url and any graphics used in the cover image or profile image. This includes blogs, webpages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or ANY OTHER online entity whether or not it is considered to be "social media".
7. Affiliates will always represent Doctor Danielle with truth, honesty, and respect. Affiliates will use their own spheres of influence (social media, websites, etc.) to support their share of Doctor Danielle. Doctor Danielle reserves the right to remove affiliates from the program if they are not representing the Doctor Danielle brand in a professional & respectful way.
8. The commission is not provided for shipping costs or tax. Affiliates commission payouts will be processed on the 1st of every month. Commissions will NOT be paid out until at least 30 days after the date of purchase. For example, if the purchase was made on 10/20/19, then commissions on that purchase will not be paid with the November 1st payout, but instead with the December 1st cycle.
9. Affiliates shall NEVER bid on “Doctor Danielle” and any keyword string that includes this term, or like term such as “Doctor Danielle’s Turmeric” or “Dr. Danielle organic supplements” or “Dr. Danielle coupon codes” or “Dr. Danielle promotions”. Affiliates shall NEVER use any negative terminology in ads or landing pages that are similar to "fraud" or “scam” or “hoax”, create their own customer incentives for purchasing Dr. Danielle products (e.g. valued add offers, monetary rebates, or 3rd party bonus offers)
All affiliates must comply with all federal, state and local regulations within your jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (ie GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws. Doctor Danielle reserves the right to suspend or remove affiliates from our affiliate program at any time, without warning. Upon termination, you agree to discontinue the use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you by Doctor Danielle. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked and face possible omission from the Doctor Danielle network.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Promote violence or contain violent materials;
2. Promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials;
3. Include any trademark of DOCTOR DANIELLE, in any domain name or subdomain name
4. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
5. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
6. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
7. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. Your Website will not at any time, in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided, we shall be entitled to reimbursement of all past commissions paid to you, and/or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
Publishers may NOT promote the program with PPC search marketing campaigns. If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may NOT bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Facebook, Yahoo or any other network.
2. You may NOT use our trademarked terms or any misspelling of those terms in the display url. Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e.for Doctor Danielle.com (MORE DOMAINS) If you are found to be using our trademarked terms in this nature, your current and past commissions will be voided, we shall be entitled to reimbursement of all past commissions paid to you, and/or your commission level will be set to 0%.
3. You may NOT direct link to our website from any PayPer Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result.
Trademarked Terms: Includes, but is not limited to: DOCTOR DANIELLE, BEE WISE, ADRENAL WELLNESS
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
2. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
3. On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
4. Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known as “cookie stuffing.” These include, but are not limited to:
1. Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
2. Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer.
3. Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background.
4. Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop under.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. for Doctor Danielle.com (add domains). If you are found to be using our trademarked terms in this nature, your current and past commissions will be voided, we shall be entitled to reimbursement of all past commissions paid to you, and/or your commission level will be set to 0%.
We shall continue to own all knowledge, methods, concepts, technologies and other techniques employed by us to deliver benefits to DOCTOR DANIELLE Subscription members such as webinars, special offers, beta opportunities etc.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
Publisher may not make any press release with respect to publisher’s participation in the Doctor Danielle, Doctor Danielle naturals, Doctor Danielle’s sole discretion.
Publisher may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between DOCTOR DANIELLE and Publisher, except as expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between DOCTOR DANIELLE and the publisher. Publisher will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the behalf of the For DOCTOR DANIELLE. Publisher will not make any statement, whether on publisher site or otherwise.
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of DOCTOR DANIELLE.com, DOCTOR DANIELLE, or any domain containing any Doctor Danielle trademarks.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You are NOT allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you may not use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on DOCTOR DANIELLE Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages in an attempt to turn those sales into affiliate sales. It is not permitted to use the @ symbol so that your post shows up on the merchant’s page. For example, you cannot post, “25% off sale at @therealdoctordanielle feed through Wednesday with code DOCTOR DANIELLE25.”
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will strictly follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Our system will automatically deny referral fees for renewing subscriptions on products.
DOCTOR DANIELLE takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse membership applications and product sales due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions; we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
Confidential information and materials disclosed in connection with this agreement is subject to the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement entered into by the parties.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant to us that (i) you possess the full right, power and authority to enter into and fully perform this Agreement and grant the rights granted herein to us (ii) your use of our website does not violate any law or regulation, and (iii) the materials provided to us in connection with the services provided by us will not infringe or violate the copyrights, trademarks, or other rights of any third parties, and that we have the authority to reproduce and distribute (and to authorize others to reproduce and distribute) such materials. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, expense (including reasonable, outside attorneys’ fees and disbursements), or claims, including without limitation claims for copyright and trademark infringement, involving or arising out of your breach of the representations and warranties made here under.
CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION:
You hereby acknowledge that your personnel or agent may gain access to information that we deem to be confidential and/or proprietary and that has commercial value in our business. As used herein, “Confidential Information” means any and all of our proprietary business information including, but not limited to, software and the documentation supplied therewith.
You shall use at least the same degree of care to prevent disclosing to third parties the Confidential Information as you employ to avoid disclosure, publication, or dissemination of its own information of a similar nature, but in no event less than a reasonable standard of care. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not publicly disclose the terms of this Agreement without our prior written consent. Furthermore, except as contemplated by this Agreement, you shall not: (i) make any use of the Confidential Information; (ii) acquire any right in or assert any lien against the Confidential Information; or (iii) refuse to promptly return, provide a copy of, or destroy the Confidential Information, upon request. You shall immediately notify us, orally or in writing, upon gaining knowledge of any disclosure, loss, or use in violation of this Agreement of our Confidential Information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Section shall not apply to any information that you can demonstrate: (a) was in the public domain at the time of disclosure to it; (b) was published or otherwise became a part of the public domain, after disclosure, through no fault of your own; (c) was in your possession at the time of disclosure to you from a third party who had a lawful right to such information and disclosed such information to you, without a breach of duty owed to us; or (d) was independently developed by you without reference to our Confidential Information. Further, you may disclose our Confidential Information to the extent required by law or by order of a court or governmental agency; provided, however, you must give us prompt notice and make a reasonable effort to obtain a protective order or otherwise protect the confidentiality of such Confidential Information, all as directed by and at our cost and expense.
The covenants of confidentiality set forth herein shall survive the termination of our Agreement for a period of five (5) years. If you or any of your employees are requested or required (by oral questions, interrogatories, requests for information or documents, subpoena, civil investigative demand, or similar legal process) to disclose any of the Confidential Information, you agree to provide us with prompt notice of each such request or requirement, to the extent legal and practicable, so that we may seek an appropriate protective order or waive compliance with the provisions of the agreement or both. If, absent the entry of a protective order or the receipt of a waiver under this agreement, you or any of your employees are legally compelled to disclose Confidential Information, the requested party or such employee as applicable may disclose such information to the persons and to the extent required without liability under this agreement.
You acknowledge that breach of this article, including disclosure of any confidential information, or disclosure of other information which, at law or in good conscience or equity, ought to remain confidential, will give rise to irreparable injury to us, inadequately compensate in damages. Accordingly, we may seek and obtain injunctive relief against the breach or threatened breach of the foregoing undertakings in addition to any other legal remedies, which may be available. You acknowledge and agree that the covenants contained herein are necessary for the protection of our legitimate business interests and are reasonable in scope and content.
You will perform all services as an independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to create an employer-employee, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between the parties. Each party agrees to obtain all necessary licenses and to be responsible for and timely pay all of its taxes, other required with holdings, insurance and benefits.
This agreement may be modified or changed at any time at the sole discretion of Doctor Danielle LLC. Policies regarding PPC, ranking on the first page of Google, trademark bidding, and other things may be subject to change in the future. These terms may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.